The first microRepair® based toothpaste for sensitive gums.
Product Description Biorepair Repair & Protect works by repairing the enamel through its unique FLUORIDE FREE formula which penetrates the tiny holes in the surface of the teeth, rebuilding the surface of the enamel.
size - 75 ml
- MicroRepair®: it penetrates into the smallest spaces between the teeth and reaches the gum line, where the risk of plaque build-up is greater and more painful.
- Zn(PCA)2: it is a powerful antiseptic and an effective antibacterial and disinfectant for the oral cavity with a strong anti-plaque action.
- Hyaluronic acid: it has healing, anti-inflammatory and restorative properties.
- Lactoferrin: it has antimicrobial because it is an iron-transporter, and thus it binds Iron, removing it from the metabolism of the bacterial species that depend on it for their multiplication (bacteriostatic effect); it also has direct antibacterial properties (bactericidal).
- Plant extracts: Hamamelis (astringent and healing properties), Calendula (decongestant and moisturizing properties), Spirulina (anti-inflammatory and toning properties)
What Biorepair® Plus Parodontgel contains
Aqua, Zinc Hydroxyapatite*, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Zinc PCA, Silica, Cellulose Gum, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Aroma, Hydroxyapatite, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Calendula Flower Extract, Lactoferrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Saccharin, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Eugenol, CI 16255, CI 77890. *microRepair®
What makes Biorepair® Plus Parodontgel different from other toothpastes
A unique formula that combines the remedial properties of microRepair® with valuable and effective ingredients.
The Biorepair® Plus Parodontgel toothpaste has a microRepair® concentration of 20%.